The advantages of an M State transfer degree
Transfer degree programs are designed for students who plan to continue their degree studies at a four-year college or university. By earning an M State associate degree -- also called a transfer degree -- students fulfill the first two years of many bachelor's degree programs.
M州报价 转移途径 度, 文学副学士, 美术副学士 和 理学副学士 转移度.
- You'll enjoy a four-year college experience on a two-year college campus
- Small class sizes mean a personalized education
- Our low cost per credit makes M State an exceptional educational value
- You'll have an opportunity to explore your career interests
- Courses are taught by faculty with master's or doctorate degrees in their field of study
- Spartan Centers offer academic assistance on all M State campuses
- Student life activities provide opportunities for campus involvement
- Faculty 和 staff help students build a solid foundation for success at a four-year university
An 副学士学位 is intended for transfer to a college or university that awards baccalaureate degrees. It requires completion of a 60-credit academic program in the liberal arts 和 sciences. In order to obtain an AA degree, students must successfully complete the following requirements:
- Complete a minimum of 60 semester credits numbered 1000 or above.
- 总平均成绩达到2分.平均绩点2分.在…之内 Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC).
- Earn at least 20 of the 60 credits at M State.
- Complete a minimum of 40 credits from the MnTC 和 fulfill individual requirements in each of the 10 MnTC goal areas.
Over half of the students who enroll at M State plan to earn an AA degree 和 continue their education at a four-year institution. The AA degree is offered on our campuses in 底特律的湖泊, 费格斯瀑布, 学习 和 Wadena 和 online.
大发彩票平台提供了许多 转学途径学位 designed specifically for students intending to complete a four-year degree in certain fields after graduating from M State.
Each of the 转移途径s offers students a powerful option: the opportunity to complete an associate degree with course credits that directly transfer to designated bachelor's degree programs at 明尼苏达州 universities.
The curriculum has been specifically designed so that students completing each pathway degree 和 transferring to one of the seven 明尼苏达州 universities enter the university with junior-year status. All courses in the 转移途径 associate degrees will directly transfer 和 apply to the designated bachelor's degree programs in a related field at:
- Metropolitan State University
- 明尼苏达州 University, Mankato
- 明尼苏达州 University 学习
- Southwest 明尼苏达州 University
- St. 云州立大学
An 美术副学士 degree requires completion of a 60-credit (or more) academic program in particular disciplines within the fine arts. The AFA degree is designed to transfer in its entirety to a baccalaureate degree program in a related fine arts discipline. An AFA requires a minimum of 24 credits selected from at least six of the 10 goal areas of the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum. The requirements for the specific disciplines are:
- An AFA in Art requires a minimum of 24 credits selected from at least six of the 10 goal areas of the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum.
- An AFA in 音乐 requires at least 30 credits selected from at least six of the 10 goals areas of the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum.
An 理学副学士学位 is awarded upon completion of a 60-credit academic program in a scientific, technological or other professional field. The AS degree is designed to transfer in its entirety to one or more related baccalaureate degree programs. The AS degree requires a minimum of 30 credits selected from at least six of the 10 goal areas of the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum.
An associate degree is excellent preparation for continued studies in the arts, 人文学科, 数学, natural sciences 和 social sciences. Some of the most popular degrees pursued by our associate degree graduates include: